|Ray||There have been 2 Edgware L.T. garages, the 1925 one being replaced in 1939 to make way for the Northern Line extension. The latter, in Station Road (01-952 6188), operated the last TD's in 1962 and has now been replaced by the current (ex London Buses) garage used by Metroline and Transdev.
There was a turn round point outside the station, at one time used by the TDs, and a bus station at the rear (although the original has since been replaced by the current one)|
Note: Edited by Ray, 10/03/08, 21:40.
Note: Edited by Ray, 10/03/08, 21:41.
|Sat 28/07/2007, 11:32|