|Ray||The west end of Fulwell Depot, on Wellington Road. Trolleybuses were operated from 16/5/1931 to 8/5/1962. The offices have been rebuilt but the shed and works are largely untouched, although there is now a docking area in what was the 'works'.
The Garage was 01-977 5416 in LT days. Out of the station bear right on the footbridge, then walk through Wellington Gardens. Operated by London United Busways then Transdev until it passed to RATP DEV UK Limited t/a London United 3/3/2011
Note: Edited by Ray, 25/03/11, 17:22.
|Tue 04/09/2007, 20:12|