|Photographer / Copyright: John Marshall|
Images should not be reused without permission.
Date added to site:11/12/11
|Details: WYL724 was one of two road-registered Coles mobile cranes operated by London Transport. New in 1959 it spent many years at Parsons Green depot, where it was photographed on 20th September 1966. This photograph usefully shows that the livery was yellow. A photo was published in SUP22 (an LT registrations list produced by LOTS in 1981) but was in black and white. The crane lasted until at least 1977. Also visible are one of the Ford Thames 7-cwt vans, and a Bedford TK lorry in what looks like BOC livery.|
|Comments (Most recent at top)|